DR TR4 Pro XL Self-Propelled Wheeled Trimmer Mower - Electric Start
- Ex VAT: £874.17
- Brand: DR
- Product Code: DRTR47087BENC
- Availability: In Stock
The DR Pro-XL Wheeled Trimmer Mower delivers the power, cutting performance and build quality that is essential to tackle the toughest mowing and brush clearance applications.
The unparalleled power is supplied by a Briggs & Stratton 875 Series engine, a 190cc four-stroke OHV type unit that offers an impressive 8.75ft.lbs of torque and also has the benefit of an electric starter for trouble free ignition time after time.
A dual seal air filter and a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve combine to maximise durability while a purpose built engine cover prevents the cylinder head becoming contaminated with cut grass and other debris.
Featuring a variable-speed power-drive, the DR Pro-XL Self-Propelled Wheeled Trimmer will enable you to traverse inclines and rough, rocky ground with ease; and can be driven at a speed that best suits both the nature of the terrain you're covering and the type of vegetation you're clearing.
Flexibility of use is further enhanced by a five stage height-of-cut (38 89mm), the position of which is selected when you attach the extra thick cutting-cord.
The DR TR4 Pro-XL benefits from DR's patented Parallel Trimming Action, whereby the cutter-head is offset so as to facilitate up-to-the-edge mowing along walls and fence-lines.
Built around a 14-guage steel mainframe with a 2-year homeowner-use warranty, so peace-of-mind is assured in terms of longevity; and it's fitted with fully adjustable padded handlebar that can be set-up to suit any operator, and which ensures minimal vibration is passed on to the users arms and hands.
The unique wide-body design of the cutter-head on this top-of-the-range machine makes it virtually impossible for tall grass and weeds to become wrapped around it, so you'll never have to waste time freeing it up.
A heavy-duty cast-aluminium bearing-assembly means hundreds of hours of high-RPM mowing can be carried-out with little or no maintenance required; while ball-bearing mounted wheels with puncture-proof tyres offers years of trouble-free service.
DRs Beaver Blade attachment is available as an optional extra.
- Suitable for both light-duty edging and heavy-duty vegetation clearance.
- Professional-grade OHV power-unit from U.S. engine giants B & S.
- Time- and effort-saving electric starter.
- ReadyStart means no priming and no need to apply choke.
- Commercial-grade air-management system for a lengthy engine life.
- Anti-wrap cutter-head allows for the tangle-free trimming of long grass and weeds.
- Extra-thick cutting cord..
- No tools needed to attach cord.
- Five preset heights-of-cut..
- Lightweight build and large resin wheels deliver impressive manoeuvrability.
- Cutter-head clutch disengage the cutter-head without stopping the engine.
- Adjustable handlebar ensures users of any height can work in comfort.
- Aluminium front-bumper confers superior durability.
|Cutting Height||38mm-89mm (1.5" to 3.5")|
|Cutting Height Adjustment||5 stage adjustable|
|Cutting Width||56cm (22")|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 875 PRO Series|
|Engine Capacity||190 cc|
|Lawn Mower Type||Trimmer|