Snapper REX300 33in Rear Engine Ride-on Mower
- Ex VAT: £2,082.50
- Brand: Snapper
- Product Code: REX300
- Availability: In Stock
The Snapper REX300 features an 84cm, Hi Vac mowing deck, one of the largest cutting-widths of any domestic rear-engine ride-on mower. However, it has the nimble manoeuvrability of smaller models making it ideal for mowing larger lawns with trees, shrubs, flower beds and garden furniture.
It is powered by a 500cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 4175-Series overhead-valve engine, ideal for tackling long or wet grass conditions. For fast hassle free starting, the engine has Electric Key Ignition Including Back-Up Recoil Starter as standard.
The REX300 features a foot pedal operated hydrostatic drive system and also has 5 speed On-the-Go gear shifting to provide the perfect combination of slow or fast speed with complete operator control. Height of cut can be adjusted quickly and easily through 5 positions to suit grass and terrain conditions.
Quick response steering and tight turning radius adds to the driving pleasure whilst a split-differential transmission helps to guard against turf-damage caused by spinning wheels. Its also fitted with a set of anti-scalp deck-wheels that prevent turf-gouging on undulating or bumpy ground.
To make driving the REX300 as relaxing as possible it comes with a deluxe luxury mid-back mesh seat with ergonomic contouring. Night time mowing is possible using the standard headlight.
The machine can be set to side-discharge or to collect (via an optional extra Single or Twin Bag Collector) or to mulch using an optional extra Ninja Mulch Kit.
For easier cleaning and more compact storage the Snapper REX300 can be stood on its end.
- Generous cutting-width from a single blade Hi-Vac deck
- Premium Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
- Smooth, infinitely variable transmission
- Electric start with recoil back-up
- Quick-response steering for enhanced manoeuvrability
- Sealed wheel differential to prevent damage to your lawn through wheel-spin
- Deluxe mid-back contoured seat
- Anti-scalp wheels fitted to deck
- Polymer pivoting discharge chutes
- Stand-on-end capability for easy cleaning and storage
- Easily convertible from side discharge to grass collection or mulching
|Snapper REX300 33in Rear Engine Ride-on Mower|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Intek 4195 Series OHV|
|Engine Type||Petrol 4-stroke|
|Starting System||Electric Key Star|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8L|
|Cutting Width||84cm / 33in|
|Height-of-Cut||38-102mm (6 Positions)|
|Grass Collector||Optional (170 Litres)|
|Lawn Size||Up to 4000m2|
|Warranty||2 year domestic|