What information do we collect about you?
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes; which include some or all of the following:
- To enable us to fulfill the provision of a product or service to you by means of a contract.
- Where the processing enables us to enhance modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.
- To provide email communication which we think will be of interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal Data rights in high regards.
Website used information is collected using cookies. Please see our cookies policy for further information.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers such as courier companies, suppliers, payment providers for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. (for example, we send your delivery address and contact details to the courier company so they are able to deliver your order to you). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure.
Melksham Groundcare Machinery Ltd (www.morethanmowers.co.uk) will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third-party company.
How we will use your personal information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- with your consent;
- where we need to perform a contract with you e.g. when you purchase goods or a service from us;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you make a purchase from us, we will send you periodic e-mails and / or our newsletter about similar products and upcoming promotions that we think you might be interested in.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please click on unsubscribe in the footer of our emails/newsletter. Alternatively, please send an email headed ‘opt out’ to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, upon receipt of which we shall discontinue processing your personal data as requested.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address.
Melksham Groundcare Machinery Ltd
Tan House Farm
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. Please contact us using the details above if any information is found to be incorrect and we shall rectify immediately.